One of Europe’s largest cheese producers uses the smart WaterExpert app for their plant operation in conjunction with a comprehensive service model to optimise wastewater treatment.
WaterExpert provides the cheesemaker with the platform to monitor the treatment of wastewater efficiently and optimise plant operation with the help of Envirochemie's comprehensive services and expertise.
With the help of the app, the cheese producer readily has a complete and remote overview of the status of the entire wastewater treatment plant, with:
- Real-time data monitoring, including trend graphs and performance analysis
- Remote monitoring
- Digitised plant inspection rounds and checklists
- Customised alarm and maintenance management
Envirochemie’s experts provide support to the cheese dairy within the framework of a customised service model. This means the amount of time spent working on site can be minimised, costs reduced and plant operation optimised efficiently.
A particularly practical feature allows plant operators to use the WaterExpert app to share their specialist knowledge with other colleagues:
- Easy to save and share DIY video instructions and photos on maintenance or other tasks
- Central access to documents and media from the knowledge base
- Easy to call up plant information
The cheesemaker is now informed about the status of their plant, anywhere and at any time. Supported by Envirochemie, they can react quickly and optimise plant operation if operating conditions change.
Caption: The WaterExpert app from Envirochemie provides plant operation support for water treatment at a cheese dairy and simplifies teamwork